A place to discuss issues of the Fingerprint GUI.
ATTENTION! I observe more and more spammers who use the private email feature of this forum for spamming. So I'm going to remove all private email addresses in the database and disable the input field for private email.
If you want to contact me directly please use the email address given on the fingerprint-gui's homepage. Don't forget to provide a link to the topic in this forum then.
Supported device not being listed
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 04f3:0c10 Elan Microelectronics Corp.
This is listed a supported but not working. Fingerprint GUI shows the USB device also, but says no fingerprint device found.
download the newest libfprint src and build retry again ?
2018-12-14: v0.99.0 release
- All the internal API for device driver writers is now covered by the
documentation and has been enhanced to make it easier to write drivers
- Update internal NBIS fingerprint data processing library to one that's
nearly 10 years newer
- Re-add accessor for minutia coordinates which was used in the very
old fprint_demo program, but also by our new GTK+ test program (see below)
- Fix a crash when too many minutiae were detected in a capture
- Support more devices in the Elan driver, stability improvements